Monday, May 28, 2012

My 20th Birthday

22 May 2012, celebrated my 20th birthday at Secret Garden Bistro Bar, which is opposite Jambu Restaurant. The food quite nice and reasonable price. But, I'm not prefer their mushroom soup. hehe

"Night view"






"Beloved Friends"


"My Birthday Present from them =)"

"Me and the present"

"Nie Wee and Me"

"Me and Ning"

"Me and Fiona"

"Loong and Me"

"Adrian and Me"

"Me and Jerome"

"Kiat and Me"

"Shan and Me"

"Me and Vivian"

"Me and Esther"

"My Birthday Cake-Oreo Cheese Cake made from Vivian"






"Angry Bird..hahaha"


"5 flowers of the night-五朵花..hahaha"

"6 根草..hahaha"

"Beloved Friends =D"

"Secret Garden free a cup of cocktail for birthday people, nice drinks btw. =)"



 23 May 2012, celebrated my birthday at Porkies with Kakies. I don't like the menu there-Messy and not much choices. The food still ok for me. xD


"Kakies"

"Richard"

"Alicia and Rachel"

"Kakies hungry liao and my food is the last >.<"

"Me and Jie =)"

"Rachel, Richard and Me"

"Oreo Cheese Cake for my birthday again...hehehe=D"



"=O"


"A duck behind us..hahaha"


":o"



"Kakiesssss....thanks"


"What Pauline said F.I.R. LoL"




"Leong so kesian, forced by Rachel to take photo...hahaha"


"Present from my friends, thank you"

Thank you for my beloved friends and my kakies to help me celebrate my birthday. I'll remember. =')


No comments:

Post a Comment