Sunday, May 1, 2011

Busy Sunday=)

1 May 2011, this afternoon Wayne, Alwyn and I are going Hills to support Vivian's singing competition. Hills are a lot of peoples, and I can’t find where Vivian is. I'm helping Fiona to record the video and Ning is shouting "Vivian" after she finishes her singing, so many people’s look over me. LOL. Wayne, Alwyn and me is going MBO watching movies. Actually we want to watch 2 movies, one is Fast Five and the other one is Thor. But, we queue half an hour and they say Fast Five is full. So we watching Thor in 3D by using the free movie ticket from Miss Lydia that she gave us last Friday because we help her find the UCSI newspaper advertisement last Friday. We are free 2 hours so we go food court order Beef Noodle for our dinner and I order Yam Milk Tea also. After that, we going Secret Recipe and I order one Durian Durian and Alwyn order one Tiramisu. The Durian Durian is nice and RM 7 each slice. Its 7pm and we going up to MBO and take the 3D glasses when we go in the Hall.



"Thor"


After movie, we going C121 take our supper. There are full of peoples because today is Sunday and tomorrow is holiday also. I order a glass of Ice Lemon Tea and Satays, too bad the "ketupat" finish already and the satay quite expensive. Now, we go second round of supper, Korean ice-cream at Young Su. Unfortunately, it's do not open today, so we going back home.=(

No comments:

Post a Comment