Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Saturday=)

18 June 2011, we went to Mia’s house at Bau. It’s located at Buddhist Village; I forget the kampung’s name already. If not wrong is “Kampung Bopit” la. Alwyn and Dona meet at my house and Ju pick us to Mia’s house by 6.30pm. It is very far from Kuching, we reached her kampong at 7pm. We are the first one who reach her house and Alan them reach at around 7.30pm. Mia mix the Whiskey and Coke together, taste quite nice. Later, she gave us Tuak and she provides some food also. The food is really nice. After that, we go to their Dewan and watching Tutup Gawai performance. The Dewan is full of people and bustling of noise. The people are very friendly. We are going back around 10.30pm. After Ju send us back to my house, Alwyn, Dona and I going out to Wave Café limteh again. I ordered a glass of Red Tea and playing some games. Then, Alwyn bring us to Satok and Tabuan Jaya “gia gia” and we go home at 12.30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment