Monday, July 11, 2011

Flinders Station~

10 July 2011--It's new restaurant-Flinders Station located at Jalan Song (beside 鸡皇). I went there with my friends just now. First time I come here. The price is quite "average"? Normal price in restaurant.

I hear my lecturer say that the Pizza Junction's menu is with Flinders Station, really true. xD The pizza totally not nice because it's really tasteless, feel like they are not enough salt. =.= I ordered a set meal with a Turkey Ham Chicken Pizza, mushroom soup and revive (actually i ordered 7 up but they giving me revive =.=)



"Flinders Station's Menu"


"Flinders Station & Pizza Junction's Menu"


"Turkey Ham Chicken Pizza"


"Soup of the day-mushroom soup"


"Passion Fruit Smoothie and Revive "


"Esther and Fiona"

1 comment:

  1. you try go to matang area's pizza junction.. i think more nice than jalan song ..

    ReplyDelete