Monday, July 4, 2011

Retreat Resort Trip!

1 July 2011, 11 of us, Alicia, Shuyee, Jie, Dona, Pauline, Soo Hun, Leong, Richard, Alwyn, Jaymee, and I went to Retreat Resort at Lundu by 3 cars. Alwyn, Pauline and Ah Leong are driving their own car. We just came back from 360 Express City Center Hotel that morning and we went to Retreat at the afternoon. We go around 12.30pm and we reach there around 1.45pm. It's around 110 km far from the town. =S We have book a hostel for this trip and cost RM 198 each night. It's quite cheap that compare to Damai Beach. But, the beach in Damai is better and more beautiful.

We changed our shirt after we put down the belongings because we are ready to swim in the swimming pool. I was getting hungry when I swim. After showering, we eat our dinner at the restaurant. The price is not expensive, the portion is quite big and the taste is very nice, especially the Butter Chicken Rice. =) I ordered a plate Lemon Chicken Rice and costs RM 8. When we finish our dinner, Wilson just comes from his home. After the dinner, we go back to our room. Alwyn and I play the pool at the lobby. The pool costs Rm2.50 for each game, so cheap. Then we go see star together with Jaymee at the beach and play swing. Alicia and Shuyee them watching movie on my bed, I nothing to do. Then, we play poker card. xD Around 11.30pm, I getting sleepy. I lay on the bed and online till I sleep. =.= It was very cold at night because my bed is under the air-corn and I forgot to bring my long pant.

I woke up at 7am but I saw everyone still sleeping then I continue to sleep. Xiao Jie they woke up at 9.30am, and I hear they keep saying: "wake up liao". hahaha After I brush my teeth, we walk around the resort and take some pictures. We borrowed an Electric Kettle from the lobby and we eat cup noodle for the breakfast. Around 10.30am, we swim again at the swimming pool. The smell for the Chlorine in the pool was very strong. After swimming, I go shower but still have the smell of Chlorine. After showering, we keep our belongings and ready to leave the resort. We went to the Lundu City and take our Lunch. I ordered a bowl of Curry Noodle but the taste is like the Manggi Mee. =.= Still ok la, it's quite cheap. After the lunch, we are going back to Kuching.


"Swimming Pool beside the Restaurant"



" The building looks"



"The Chalets"



"The beach"

No comments:

Post a Comment