Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My 19th Birthday=)

My friends, Ning, Esther, Fiona, Jerome, Loong, Vivian, Adrian, Han, Wee, Shan and Bryan, was celebrated my birthday at Delizze on 21st of May because they having exam on 23rd of May. This is my first time went to Delizze. When I see the menu, I quite surprise because the price of the food is quite expensive. But, just eat one time and for my birthday only. xD I order a pasta which called “Carbonara”, not really nice. Shan and Wee are late because they go swimming in the afternoon.

When I talking to Esther, then suddenly they clap their hands and sing a birthday song. I was surprise because I don’t know what is going on. When I turn my head to the stair case, I saw a waiter taking a birthday cake in front of me. At the same time, I don’t know what to do and almost cry because too happy and excited. I’m touched of it. They bought a Blueberry Cheese Cake for me, the taste not bad too.


"The Pasta that I ordered, Carbonara.><"


"Blueberry Cheese Cake"


"Cake and me"


"Taking picture when they enjoying their meals=)"


"My friends=)"


"Esther, Vivian, Fiona, Wee, Shan and Me=P"


"Loong, Adrian, Ning, Jerome, Bryan and Me=P"


"Esther, Shan, Ning and me=)"


"Wee and me, ning "kacau" again...hahaha"


"Ning "kacau" at the back..haha"


"The most handsome guys during the night...hahaha"


23rd of May, this is my actual date of my birthday. That day, Alwyn, Wayne, Cheng, Crystal, Alicia, Pauline and me was going lunch at the new branch of Life Café which is located at Jalan Kereta Api, beside The Pearl Studio. The price is different with the Jalan Song’s Branch of Life Café. After lunch, we are going i-Gloo to eat dessert. I ordered an Ice Shake-Sandy Coconut Ice Milk. It’s very nice. After that, we are going back to campus. Around 5pm, I was playing Alwyn’s laptop at the Bistro, and suddenly they take a cake from lobby and sing a birthday song. This make me cry again because I do not know they will celebrate my birthday. They bought a Durian Durian for me, which is my favorite cake from Secret Recipe. The cake was very big. So paisei><



"This is my favorite cake, it is a durian cake called "Durian Durian"."


"My friends in campus were helping me celebrate my birthday. "


"My best friend in campus=)"


"Jie and me"


Thank you my friends, everything make me so surprise, it was a surprise birthday I had ever experience. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment