Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean 4

25 of May, my friends and I went to MBO watch a movie call “Pirates of the Caribbean 4”. We watch at 10.30pm because 9.45pm was full already, so no choice. Actually I do not know what the movie is about because I never watch the previous one. Donna is help me paying the ticket and she say for my birthday present. The price of that movie ticket is RM 10 each, watched at Hall 3. The hall is very big and full of people because the movie is just release few days. Donna and me was sit beside the hall and others sit another column of the seat. Luckily we sit beside the hall because the middle seat damn cold. Alwyn change his seat and sit in front of us because his middle seat was very cold. The movie finish around 1pm, it's very late already.


"Pirates of the Caribbean 4"


No comments:

Post a Comment