Thursday, June 2, 2011

Permai Beach Day Trip

Today, we plan to go Permai Beach for a day trip. We drive 2 cars to there because we have 7 people going. Shu Yee drive Xiao Jie’s car and Alwyn drive his own car. Before we go Permai, we plan to take our breakfast at “101 café” but the cafe shop did not open, after we say want go “Ngiu Kee”, unfortunately they didn’t open also, because of holiday? O.o After that we go “The Little” eat our breakfast, just beside “Ngiu Kee”, so many people. @@ I ordered a bowl of Kueh Chap with rice, first time I ate Kueh Chap like this.

After breakfast, we start our journey to Permai. We drive to Permai from Premier 101, take around 45 minutes, because some cars keep their speed at 40km/h. =.= We saw many people at the beach. After the girls put on sun block, then we go to the beach and play water. But, only Alwyn, Donna, Xiao Jie and I play water because Alicia, Pauline, and Shu Yee dint bring extra shirt. The sea water is damn salty. After 1 or 2 hours, suddenly raining, Alicia calls us go back to the pondok and talking gossip. We went to the hills "swimming pool" also. I like there because the water is very cold and very comfortable. At the same time, I was helping “Coca-Cola” promote their drinks, like the Korean singer, Rain. HAHAHA. We stay at the "swimming pool" around 1 hour and then we going back to the toilet to change our shirt. We left Permai Beach around 2pm (not sure because dint realizes the time).

Actually we want to go 3rd mile McDonald because Alwyn say he want to get the "Cans Glass" but we saw many people was queues at their when we arrived. So, we change to 2nd mile KFC take our lunch. I ordered a set of Snack Plate. They bought the Chicky Meals Toy-Mr.Bean teddy bear key chain and cost RM 4 each, except Donna and me. Actually I want to buy but I have too many key chains already. I'm very full after eat that Snake Plate, my tummy come out already. =$

I feel very tired after reached home but I very happy and enjoy today's trip. I hope we got this chance again to crazy like today.=)




"Emo-ing..hahaha"

No comments:

Post a Comment